https://youtu.be/DD-7pYoRNYY (my short video)
https://youtu.be/SvoHtx-wCqo (group short video)
Along with our top quality long video:
Team Enterprise Talks About Space Probes
Overall this is an imaginative video on a fascinating subject and I really enjoyed watching it.
1. is the topic well covered? Yes, with lots of details.
2. is the presentation clear? Yes, but perhaps more pictures of the subject matter (probes, etc)
3. how is the quality of the research? You mention in your video that control of the space program was turned over to NASA after the failure of Explorer 5, but didn't mention that this is when NASA was formed to replace the National Advisory Committee.
4. how is the quality of the video production? Your audio occasionally cuts out, this was most likely an editing issue (like 0:51 - "it was run by..."). I do like the transition between segments.
5. is the video engaging and interesting? The use of pop culture references definitely makes it more engaging.
6. is the team work evident? Despite having divided up the segments, there was obviously a lot collaboration as they are presented similarly and have the same underlying theme.
Team #2 - Bitcoins
Trust but verify. You did a fantastic job, one of the best in our cohort.
1. is the topic well covered? Yes, and I liked how you went far enough into it to explain how to set up accounts, etc - but could have used more about how they work behind the scenes (like here)
2. is the presentation clear? Yes - very easy to follow.
3. how is the quality of the research? Good.
4. how is the quality of the video production? Good.
5. is the video engaging and interesting? Very graphically engaging, I like how you didn't just use a slide show like most groups (including my own).
6. is the team work evident? This very well could have been done by a single person. Fantastic team work with a solid result.
AppTyx Driverless Cars
1. is the topic well covered? Yes.
2. is the presentation clear? Yes, but you do discuss the same subject multiple times (like use of GPS). The video could have also benefited from a summary at the end.
3. how is the quality of the research? Good. But the human driver you mention at 9:43 is due to legislation, not actual safety concerns and the additional person was removed back in 2012 and was just for real time monitoring.
4. how is the quality of the video production? Good, but some of your slide selections had text that was too small to read (GPS explanation). In this case you may have wanted to pan & zoom to each area as you talked about it.
5. is the video engaging and interesting? Yes, but the video is a little long.
6. is the team work evident? You could have collaborated better and reviewed final video as a group to avoid some of the videos redundancies.
This week was all about finishing our ethics paper and videos. Though I did find a new potential blog location for CSUMB students: